Sunday 3 August 2014

Louis Vuitton i8 carbone bags at BMW world 2014 - Singapore

I got an invite to the BMW World Singapore 2014 which was held at Marina Bay Sands from 1st August to 3rd August by Louis Vuitton Singapore.

It says on the envelope that it is not a car show. Unfortunately, it is. In fact, it is a big car show. I saw many people looking to buy BMW's. Lots of people opening and closing car doors, going in and out of cars, test driving, albeit very slowly around the tracks provided and generally, loud, boisterous and filled with screaming children.. but, the people at BMW keeps them well occupied with a special place for them to ride bicycles and toy cars (all BMW of course) while the parents shop, oops I mean, while the parents appreciate the world of BMW.







Not forgetting the gratuitous all important shot of a car with a beautiful woman beside it.
What would a car show be without a beautiful model next to a car.

And last but not least, the all new concept car

To me, I prefer the bags that were on display next to the i8. The all new Louis Vuitton Carbone bags collection.

 The bags are beautiful. It looks fantastic. I love the way the carbon fiber reflect light. Desirable and futuristic I might add.

  This is the briefcase. It has ample space for computers, documents, and knick knacks, and even clothes, for an overnight trip in the brand new BMW i8. Ahh, one can only dream. However, as much as I would want to like this bag, I couldn't. The bag looks like it is expecting a baby bag anytime now.. It looks pregnant, very pregnant. The bag is not light. I expected it to be light ( I carried the LV carbone Keepall before, but the weight of these bags came as a surprise). I guess the extra weight came from the materials used to keep the bag in shape.




Here are the rest of the picts that I took.
Personally, I think these bags look best when it is used together with the i8. They look good together. Individually, these bags just don't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment