Monday 28 July 2014

Louis Vuitton men's spring/summer 2015 - The Bags!

Honestly, I am looking forward to Louis Vuitton Spring/summer 2015 bags. They are nice. I find LV's fall/winter 2014 bags kinda ho hum. The only nice bag from that collection is the reflective silver leather gym bag. But the price... oh my, and what's going on with Damier Cobalt anyway? Isn't it Damier Graphite canvas with a little subtle blue hue? But, that is a story for another day.

On to 2015 bags.



I think this bag shape has been done to death. It reminds me of the Celine luggage tote and many others of similar silhouette. The thing I like about this bag is the use of the monogram canvas holding the clochette, the handle fastener as well as the luggage tag.. Nice


This particular bag, on one hand looks the same as the first, however there are differences. Notice the side fastener in monogram. The bag edge can be tucked in to create a different silhouette. I personally like this particular piece.


I personally find the briefcase quite delightful. The Monogram fasteners should be durable and last long. The tote bag however.. hmm.. did not do it so much for me.




I understand that these are supposed to be water resistant. The bagpack shape is not too bad. I can identify with the V logo. Saw it a couple of times on shirts, jacket ( I have one of those) and jeans. They look soft and supple and should come in handy.



I just lvoe the monogram tote bag with the big blue V. Beautiful. I just love the silhouette and the blue V is just captivating. The atoll wallet is make a nice accompaniment to the tote.

With 3 bags that I like from the collection, I guess I better start saving for next year.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Justin,

    Are you the same Justin from HWZ as I found some pictures very similar to the ones posted there. The Spring Summer 2015 bags are so much nicer than the fall winter 2014 ones! Please update more on the bags and pricing nearer to the date of release. Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask if there is any zip/magnetic closure for the tote bag with the big blue V?

      Delete
  2. Hi Bevan Koo, Yes, I am the one and the same person. Sorry for taking such a long time to reply. I was away for vacation. I just got back and quickly answer your questions.

    I agree with U on the men's fall/winter 2014 bags. I will update as and when I get information on the bags. As for the tote bag with the blue V, I have no information as of yet. Will update U once I have more info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Appreciate your help and hoped that you enjoyed your vacation! Any new haul?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I enjoyed my vacation.. Thanks.. Haul?? hmm... nope.. not yet

      Delete
    2. I already got the prices of the V monogram tote bag. It is SGD$3100
      U can show your interest in the bag by going down to Louis Vuitton Boutique and inform the SA on your interest

      Delete