Sunday 13 July 2014

Louis Vuitton men's spring/summer 2015 and Karakoram - what is Kim Jones thinking? Part II

I thought the mirrored apparel was kinda interesting. There is more.

Does these shirts remind U of anyone?
Picture from Style.com
Picture from Style.com
Picture from Style.com
Picture from Style.com
Picture from Style.com
Yes I know the shirts feature the famous Karakoram pattern, first used by Louis Vuitton in the 1920s. Kim Jones has used the pattern a few times times during his tenure in Louis Vuitton. But these, ah, shirts, remind me of someone, rather a character in comics and cartoon that I used to read and watch when I was younger. Oh, and I still read the comics. I just LVOE peanuts. Well, here he is, Charlie Brown in his very own Karakoram shirt. Nice, no?

Picture from Wikipedia.org


No comments:

Post a Comment