Friday 8 August 2014

Louis Vuitton men's spring/summer 2015 and color by numbers - what is Kim Jones thinking? Part III

There is something to be said about Louis Vuitton Spring summer 2015 menswear. It sure is interesting. I called these 3 colorblock shirts, the alphabet shirts. I find these shirts pretty interesting, but not for the right reasons.

I cannot wear any of these 2 shirts (pictured below) on its own. On their own, these shirts lack a certain meaning. It looks like something one would wear during a parade, or some kind of uniform. But, together, they make sense. L for Louis, V, for Vuitton. So I guess, if I were to buy this shirt, I have to buy it also for my friend, otherwise, nobody knows that these shirts will cost me a bundle.

Picture from Style.com
Picture from Style.com



















However, this shirt (pictured below) can be used on its own, if U ever had any ambitions to be one of the X-men, and the X is in pink! NICE! I always like Beast and cyclops. Or maybe I could be Storm, that would be interesting too.


Picture from Style.com
Somehow, I think these shirts might start a trend next year. I guess all I have to do now is to wait and see. I could be wrong, but then again..

No comments:

Post a Comment