Saturday 2 May 2015

Louis Vuitton iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5 cases

It has been some time since my last post. A lot has happened since. 2 runway shows..New bag launches and for me, work, work, work and more work.

I guess it is time for me to update U with  something I got for myself recently. An iPad Air 2 case. What? another iPad case? Let me explain.

I got me a leather Louis Vuitton iPad Air and an iPhone case quite sometime back.

The original iPad Air and iPhone case
The split
But somehow on my iPhone case,  the wax trimming splits and leather and lining came apart only after a few months. The good people at Louis Vuitton provided me with a new case, which somehow came apart also after a few months. My iPad case also exhibited similar issue.  I guess leather cases are not for me so I change them both for the canvas case. The issue is that the local store only stocks leather cases for iPad and iphone. Only recently, they introduce canvas ones. Finally.

Here they are, my iPhone and iPad case.

iPhone 5 case in Damier Azur
iPad Air 2 case in Damier Graphite

 Guess what.. Both these cases have the exact same pattern as my old cases. My new iPhone 5 case is has the same design and pattern as my iPhone 4. My iPad Air 2 case has the same pattern as my old iPad 1 case. I guess if it works, better not change. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment