Saturday 1 November 2014

Louis Vuitton Mens Fall/winter 2014 part II

I thought I was done with  Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2014 bags and stuff.. But I was wrong.
I just met with one of the more handsome bags that Louis Vuitton had produced.

Meet the Travel Messenger in Mirrored Calf leather.

This is seriously one good looking bag. Will sure to turn heads, lol, since it is so bright and loud, but in a good way. The bag is made of calf leather and in silver, not reflective like a mirror, just a dull, almost tin like. Simply chic. I understand that the bag's zipper is similar to the ones used in Louis Vuitton waterproof bag line... which makes this bag waterproof, I guess.. but I don't think one would carry this bag anywhere near water. It even comes with a pouch to keep small things together.




The asking price for this bag... only $15900 sgd. Scary aint it.

There are other bags that makes up the fall/winter 2014 bags. Flat portfolio in 2 colors. Kindly note that these portfolio comes only with 1 handle. Not 2.. just 1.. go figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment